In order to mitigate the risk of Covid 19 transmission while attending worship services at Littleover Baptist Church, a Risk Assessment has been conducted and documented. A copy of this can be obtained from the Church Secretary. The main points for you, as an attendee, are summarized below:
1. People attending Worship Services will be asked to declare if they have any COVID 19 symptoms. You must tell us if you have symptoms and will not then be permitted to enter the building and must isolate at home.
2. A one-way system will help to avoid close contact while arriving and leaving the building.
3. Hand sanitisers will be provided at all entrances to the church building. You must use these and are encouraged to wash your hands regularly.
4. Unless you are in a family ‘bubble’ you must stand and sit two metres apart from everyone else, to comply with the government guidelines on social distancing. The room capacity will be restricted to the number of people who can socially distance.
5. To reduce risk of infection:
• You will be required to wear a mask/face covering.
• You must not change seats or move chairs.
• There will be no communion during the service.
• An offering plate will be available on the communion table.
• No church hymn books/bibles will be used, though you may bring your own.
• Singing will not be allowed.
• No refreshments will be served.
• Microphones and other equipment must only be used by one person.